Important News for 2015
- Braves Moms:
Get your Braves BLING Spiritwear today!!! Bling Replica (personalized) jerseys, bling water bottles/tumbler, Bling and Rhinestone car decals. Orders will be taken from May 26th to June 14th. Click here for pictures, sizing, and order form.
Any questions please contact Melissa Thomas at Melissa.firstname.lastname@example.org or 815-263-4925
This year the Chanooka Braves will partner with BSF Sports Performance located inside Bo Jackson's Elite Sports for off-season Speed and Agility. Players will be trained in small groups through football specific athletic development which many come to know as BEAST Performance Training...Unleash the BEAST! We are very excited about this new partnership and the opportunities for player development that it will foster in the coming years.
$89 for eight, 1-hour BEAST Training sessions and a Chanooka Braves, "I Tamed the BEAST", off-season training T-Shirt at the completion.
Location: Bo Jackson's Elite Sports Facility (17130 S. Prime Blvd, Lockport, IL 60441)
BE SURE TO MARK YOUR T-SHIRT SIZE ON THE REGISTRATION!!!
CLICK HERE to REGISTER
BO JACKSON'S ELITE SPORTS
OFF-SEASON SPEED and AGILITY
Spots for the 2015 Chanooka Braves Season are still available!
Here is the list of fees for this year:...
- Registration – Football $175.00, Cheer/Poms $150.00
- Mandatory Fundraising Fees – 10 Raffle Tickets $100.00, 1 Box of Candy Bars $60.00 ($40.00 if you choose not to sell the candy)
- Registration and fundraising fees can be paid for together on one check or with a credit card, a 3% processing fee will be charged for credit cards.
- Uniform Deposits – Football $350.00, Cheer/Poms $160.00 (Uniform deposit checks need to be dated November 1, 2015 and will be returned when all equipment and uniforms are turned back in)
- 3 - $100.00 checks dated August 1, 2015 for Parent Volunteer. Every Braves family is required to volunteer for 3 - 2hour time slots during Three Rivers Fest, home games and the bonfire. The checks will be returned when the parent volunteer duties are fulfilled. If a volunteer spot is missed a check will be cashed.
Please bring the above fees along with a completed registration form and completed medical form with you to registration.
If you have any question or concerns please contact:
It is with great excitement that we are officially announcing that the Chanooka Braves will be part of the River Valley Youth Football organization (www.rivervalleyfootball.com) for our 2015 season.
We are anticipating many questions from our parents. We would like to accommodate all of our athletes/parents by giving you a chance to learn about this change and to answer the questions you may have. We will be holding an informative meeting January 28th at the at the Minooka Methodist Church Annex for ALL to attend. The Minooka Methodist Church is located at 205 Church Street, Minooka, IL.