Important News for 2015
Time to sign up for your parent volunteer hours! Each family must volunteer in 3 slots in order for your child to be able participate with the Braves organization. We hope this on-line sign up is easier and more convenient for everyone! Please contact me via email or my cell phone with any questions. Thank you ~ Lisa Rath!
Click here to view on-line volunteer sign-up
Football Equipment Handout Dates:
Channahon Park District @ Football Sheds
July 13th 5:30-7:30 Junior Varsity and Varisty
July 14th 5:30-7:30 Super Lightweight and Lightweight
Spots for the 2015 Chanooka Braves Season are still available!
Here is the list of fees for this year:...
- Registration – Football $175.00, Cheer/Poms $150.00
- Mandatory Fundraising Fees – 10 Raffle Tickets $100.00, 1 Box of Candy Bars $60.00 ($40.00 if you choose not to sell the candy)
- Registration and fundraising fees can be paid for together on one check or with a credit card, a 3% processing fee will be charged for credit cards.
- Uniform Deposits – Football $350.00, Cheer/Poms $160.00 (Uniform deposit checks need to be dated November 1, 2015 and will be returned when all equipment and uniforms are turned back in)
- 3 - $100.00 checks dated August 1, 2015 for Parent Volunteer. Every Braves family is required to volunteer for 3 - 2hour time slots during Three Rivers Fest, home games and the bonfire. The checks will be returned when the parent volunteer duties are fulfilled. If a volunteer spot is missed a check will be cashed.
Please bring the above fees along with a completed registration form and completed medical form with you to registration.
If you have any question or concerns please contact:
It is with great excitement that we are officially announcing that the Chanooka Braves will be part of the River Valley Youth Football organization (www.rivervalleyfootball.com) for our 2015 season.
We are anticipating many questions from our parents. We would like to accommodate all of our athletes/parents by giving you a chance to learn about this change and to answer the questions you may have. We will be holding an informative meeting January 28th at the at the Minooka Methodist Church Annex for ALL to attend. The Minooka Methodist Church is located at 205 Church Street, Minooka, IL.