Important News for 2015
New Participant Registration is on March 14th, 2015 from 9am-1pm a Pioneer Path School.
Here is the list of fees for this year:...
- Registration – Football $175.00, Cheer/Poms $150.00
- Mandatory Fundraising Fees – 10 Raffle Tickets $100.00, 1 Box of Candy Bars $60.00 ($40.00 if you choose not to sell the candy)
- Registration and fundraising fees can be paid for together on one check or with a credit card, a 3% processing fee will be charged for credit cards.
- Uniform Deposits – Football $350.00, Cheer/Poms $160.00 (Uniform deposit checks need to be dated November 1, 2015 and will be returned when all equipment and uniforms are turned back in)
- 3 - $100.00 checks dated August 1, 2015 for Parent Volunteer. Every Braves family is required to volunteer for 3 - 2hour time slots during Three Rivers Fest, home games and the bonfire. The checks will be returned when the parent volunteer duties are fulfilled. If a volunteer spot is missed a check will be cashed.
Please bring the above fees along with a completed registration form and completed medical form with you to registration.
If you have any question or concerns please contact:
It is with great excitement that we are officially announcing that the Chanooka Braves will be part of the River Valley Youth Football organization (www.rivervalleyfootball.com) for our 2015 season.
We are anticipating many questions from our parents. We would like to accommodate all of our athletes/parents by giving you a chance to learn about this change and to answer the questions you may have. We will be holding an informative meeting January 28th at the at the Minooka Methodist Church Annex for ALL to attend. The Minooka Methodist Church is located at 205 Church Street, Minooka, IL.
We are excited to announce that the Chanooka Braves will again take part in this year's St. Baldrick's childhood cancer fundraiser which will be held on April 11th at Skateland Recreation Center. St. Baldrick's is the world’s fastest growing volunteer driven fundraiser benefiting childhood cancer research. We are looking for volunteers to join the Chanooka Braves team to help raise money to find a cure for childhood cancers. Braves' members willing to participate will wear their jersey's and get their heads shaved together. It promises to be a fun event.
Last year Team Chanooka Braves raised over $8,500!!!!! Let see if we can beat it in 2015!! Our goal is $10,000
Please click on the link and go to view all teams to join the Braves team, or to make a donation. The website will also answer any questions you may have about the St. Baldrick's organization.
A big thank you to Kris Owen for volunteering again to be the 2015 Chanooka Braves team captain. Let's all pull together and show how the Braves can make a big impact on our community! If you have any questions, please contact Kris at firstname.lastname@example.org or 815-258-7499.