St. Baldrick's Funraiser
- For Football,
- $175 due at Registration
- plus a $350 post-dated check for Equipment*
- For Cheers and Poms,
- $150 due at Registration
- plus a $160 post-dated check for Uniforms*
- For all,
- 1 box of candy - $60 per family
(Buy out is $50.00 if you choose not to sell)
- 10 $10-Raffle Tickets - $100 per family
You will need a minimum of three separate checks at registration –
- Registration fees
- Fundraising fees (which will be deposited approximately two weeks after registration to allow you time to sell the candy and raffle tickets)
- Uniform deposit check-postdated for November 1, 2014 (will not be cashed unless uniforms and equipment are damaged or not returned).?
* Credit card payments will be accepted for registration fees, fundraising fees and for any items purchased at our Spirit wear table. There is a 3% processing fee for each credit card transaction.
If you have any questions regarding registration please contact Kim Gessner at email@example.com
Forms Required for Registration
* Please note, posted dated checks are returned in November when equipment and/or uniforms are returned.